“Technically you run an online business, but you have no clue how to run it from a legal standpoint”
Technically you run an online business, but you have no clue how to run it from a legal standpoint
“Before purchasing the Ultimate Bundle™ I had constant anxiety around my legal protections, and this held me back for YEARS. If there was one word to describe how I feel after purchasing the ultimate bundle, it would be EMPOWERED.”
Learning & Literacy Coach
Ready for a quick rise from illegally-run online business (whoops!) to legally legit™?
(FYI: you can implement a bunch of this stuff on day 1)
The legal templates & on-demand trainings you need to get paid, legally protect yourself & scale your business.
It’s not YOUR fault your business coach said you could use her contract,
…even though you realize now it’s a.) intellectual property theft & b.) missing half the stuff you need to be properly protected.
Because let’s be real. In what world would a coach inspire your pants off with “ditch the 9-5!” passion… then put a damper on the party by telling you ALL the legal implications of not forming your LLC?
Never mind bringing up business insurance.
It’s un-sexy AF!
So instead, some biz coaches (def not all!) got you on board with “start before you’re ready” mentality. Giving you dangerous advice so they can sling a few more courses & dash off to Bali when you’re the one who lands in legal hot water.
But now, after a short time in the wildly unregulated world of online business… you’ve become hyper aware of how important this legal stuff is.
You know you shouldn’t be out there cutting and pasting stuff from other coaches — even though that’s how ‘Mastermind Missy’ patched together her website policy because it was an “acceptable workaround until she became a bigger deal.” (it’s not!)
Now you’ve got major anxiety as your newfound responsibility screams…
“There are BIG legal pieces missing from my business,
now how do I fix it!?”
Outside of Mastermind Hearsay and the late night Google-lawyering you’ve been up to with Pita Chips in hand —you’re overwhelmed about which pieces you need!
So there you stay…
- crapping your pants anytime someone from the EU opts into your list… as you start to think that GDPR thing really IS something you should be worried about (yes, the online police are out there giving out fines upwards of $10k per email for CAN SPAM!)
- nightmaring over a lawsuit letter in the mail from a disgruntled coaching client who says you gave them “bad advice” — and now you have to fold because you don’t have the business insurance in place to handle a claim like that!!
- giving free advice via Instagram voice notes because you’d rather let her pick your brain 🙄 than send her to your website since you’ve got nothing legal in place to take her on as a client.
- afraid to even START your business for fear a copy cat will rip off your content. Or on the flipside, keeping your online course underwraps because you’re unsure if the way you talked about what your mentor taught you in module 3… is intellectual property theft.
And secretly harboring a lineup of unanswered questions longer than your bucket list…
- What needs to be in my client contracts? How do I get clients to sign? (Wait, client contracts?! Do I need one of those?!)
- Do I have to set up an LLC? How do I even do that?!
- Wait, online businesses need business insurance!? Where do I even start?
- What if someone steals or copies my content? What do I do to get it down?
- If a client doesn’t pay her invoice, what do I do to get paid?
- Do I have to trademark my business or program name?
- How do I know what I’m legally allowed to do? How can I work with clients without the online police shutting my biz down?
Hold yourself back from even launching your programs or business because the unanswered questions have you nervous about breaking laws, getting copied, or not getting paid.
You fly blind, run your business without proper protections in place, and take risks that could cost you big bucks and even bigger headaches down the line.
The good news is, you don’t have to keep playing small or settling for “you don’t know what you don’t know”.
With the brass ovaries it took to leave corporate behind & start an online business, don’t you think you deserve the dang payoff? (I’ll answer that for you… you do!)
It’s time to get legally legit so you can…
- Look like a total pro and be taken seriously online.
- dust off the program you’ve been afraid to launch and put it out to the world.
- become the CEO who’s confident her assets are legally covered.
- Boldly build the business you really want and blow this thing up.
You don’t deserve *another* thing to lose sleep over
(can figuring out webinar platforms please be enough??)
4 Allegations that Keep Online Business Owners from Getting Legally Legit™
#1. “The legal stuff is complicated.”
Objection! It’s not the legal stuff that’s complicated. It’s trying to decipher 1,000 pages-worth of Google searches. Or getting a contract template from a big box website… then having no one to explain the sections to you line-by-line. Now that’s complicated!
What you really need: short n’ sweet video trainings (from a lawyer!) that break down EVERYTHING in the simplest terms possible. Stuff like how to form your LLC in a day. Plus what every section in ALL your contracts mean so you can explain confidently if a client asks.
#2. “Getting legal is super expensive.”
Objection! If you collect every legal document your online business needs piece-by-piece. Or you hire a lawyer to draft each one for $500/hour— then yes, this will be expensive. But it shouldn’t have to be like that.
What you really need: a one-stop-solution with EVERY legal document your online biz will need for the duration of its existence at an affordable price. And though you DO need everything to be attorney-prepared — you don’t need to hire a fancy pants lawyer to do so. Instead, find an attorney who spent 5 years working in law, but doesn’t practice anymore because she’d rather serve online business owners like you (oh hey, that’s me!)
#3. “The legal stuff is intimidating.”
Objection! If you think getting legally legit™ involves walking into a lawyer’s office, by yourself, not knowing how to articulate what you do (and feeling wishy washy about having an online biz in the first place) — then yes, this will be intimidating.
What you really need: A friendly yet reliable place to get your legal questions answered*… like my Legally Legit™ Member Community (included in my Bundle). I’m in there every day, answering questions & throwing around recs for accountants, business insurance brokers, book-keepers etc. If you have questions about how to fill out a legal template, I answer that too.
* If you join the member community, Sam is NOT your attorney and you have no client-attorney relationship with her. You should seek the advice of a local attorney near you to chat about your personal situation. This is NOT meant to be an alternative to traditional legal services.
#4. “Getting legally legit™ is time-consuming.”
Objection! If you’re typing “what needs to be in a website policy” into YouTube & reading every article on your city’s .gov website about forming an LLC — then yes this will take ages!
What you really need: someone to tell you exactly what to do, so you can get your legal foundation together in a matter of days. Someone who can give you stuff like a list of things to have handy when you form your business entity. Questions to ask banks before you open your business bank account. And a rundown of what the different business insurances are… so you don’t call up a broker feeling lost about what you need (they will ask!).
“Sam’s an incredible legal resource to have in your corner when it comes to keeping things legally legit inside of your business. I’ve been met with outstanding customer service and a little extra dose of sparkle from Sam to help me ensure that myself and my clients are covered and confident.”
Online Entrepreneur, Podcaster + Human Sparkler
Fancy a game of “what would the judge say?”
Why not fix your legal woes in one legal swoop?
(without needing some fancy pants lawyer who
looks at you weird when you tell him what you do)
Imagine what it’d be like to go to sleep at night knowing you’ve done everything you could to legally protect yourself and business.
I think I just heard you breathe a sigh of relief from here, friend.
Imagine knowing you have your legal protection in place, so you could focus on marketing & growing your business everyday without fear of breaking any laws.
How much could your revenue grow? How much more confident would you be to take on more clients? What kind of affiliate launches or group programs would be possible for you?
You’re ready to be bold and make serious money with your business.
…But you’re scared you don’t have the right legal docs or language — that you’re not legally protected. So you’ve hit pause on growth to avoid legal trouble.
You’ve got major passion for serving others with your work. That’s what got you into online business in the first place, right?!
You don’t have to take it from me…
the Ultimate Bundle™️
The only legal program specifically designed for online coaches (of ALL kinds!) and service-providers that takes you step-by-step through the process of working with clients online, forming your business, getting business insurance, making sure you get paid, and protecting your content, and ALSO gives you the 10 essential DIY Legal Templates you need to run your business now and later.
The Ultimate Bundle™️ gives you all the DIY Legal Templates and trainings you need to:
- Register your business the right way so you get the most protection possible.
- Get business insurance that covers you and setup bank accounts full of business cash (without all that risk!).
- Use contracts that get your clients to pay you on time and follow your policies (I’ll even teach you how to enforce them if they don’t!)
- Know when it’s actually time to pursue a trademark or copyright — plus faster, cheaper alternatives that can save you time and cash.
- Legitimize and protect your website and email marketing game so you don’t risk getting fined.
Your Video Trainings
here’s what I’ll teach you in the Bundle…
Module 1: Form Your Business
Module 2: Money & Insurance
Module 3: Websites, Email & Social Media
Module 4: Contracts
Module 5: Working with Clients Legally
Module 6: Protect Your Content
Module 7: Grow & Scale Your Business Legally
10 DIY Legal Templates
Your 10 DIY Legal Templates have their own section, each paired with its own How-To Video Tutorial walking you through how to complete it in less than 15 minutes.
– $400 Off
– [FREE] How to Get Clients on Instagram Training Recording (Value $200)
– [FREE] How to Pick your Business Entity Checklist (Value: $100)
– [FREE] How to Build a Diverse & Inclusive Business Workshop with Lattice
Hudson (Value: $200)
– 12-pay option so your investment is spread out over a year, making it easy to get the Bundle sooner than you thought you could
PLUS, 5 people who purchase will get a personalized welcome pack with my favorite business tools
PLUS lifetime-of-the-program updates to the Bundle!
Ready to go?!
Purchase the Ultimate Bundle™
It’s not just templates you’ll struggle to fill in.
It’s everything you need to run your business legally.
“Before I found the Ultimate Bundle™ I was trying to get the contracts I needed in the least expensive way possible. A couple coaches had recommended I try a generic big box legal website for individual templates. He said it’d be cheaper, but after adding up the contracts and templates I knew I’d need — it was quite more expensive than just getting the Bundle in one-fell-swoop! I went with the Ultimate Bundle™ and I’m so happy I did. No other legal option out there could offer me the knowledge or level of support Sam did.”
I’m Sam Vander Wielen, an attorney-turned-entrepreneur and legal educator who takes the fear out of making your online business legally legit™.
After 5 long years of feeling unfulfilled in a corporate law career that just didn’t fit, I (happily) left that soul-sucking world behind to start an online business helping people with my passion for holistic health and cooking.
But I quickly saw that SO many coaches, creatives, and service-providers with online businesses weren’t protecting themselves legally.
Weak contracts that wouldn’t ever protect them, not having business insurance or knowing how to use it, working outside their scope of practice, no website policies in place (or really bad copy & paste jobs!)…. the list went on.
Women booked my free health coaching discovery calls to ask me questions about contracts and LLCs… not green smoothies ; )
That’s when the lightbulb clicked on. I realized I could help you by combining my years of legal experience with my love for helping other women start their own businesses.
So in early 2017, Sam Vander Wielen LLC was born & legal templates and bundles flew off the online shelves.
What started as a side project quickly grew into my full-blown passion and career — as 1000s of women came to me for simple, relevant, down-to-earth legal information and templates.
After selling thousands of a la carte contracts and website policies, I combined my most essential 10 DIY Legal Templates with 35+ video trainings to teach you everything you needed to know to get paid, work with clients online, protect your content, and form your businesses the right way.
But in true Sam-style, I didn’t stop there. I loaded the Ultimate Bundle™ with trainings on email marketing, affiliate program building, business insurance tips, and loads of bonus business-building trainings.
It’s my mission to make legal simple and accessible for you, no matter where you are in your business-building journey (I see you newbies AND you making 6-figures already!) so you can get legally legit™ and build the business with maximum impact.
“You cannot NOT afford to get Sam’s Ultimate Bundle. It pretty much has everything you need to get started in your business and protect yourself as your business grows.”
HERE’S WHAT MY CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
Getting legally legit™ is MORE than nixing the “what if I do something wrong?” fear — it’s #adulting for your business
So while the coaching space waits until it’s too late… why not skip the stress and bask in the glow of becoming legally legit™ right now?
Your clients will notice.
You’ll stop feeling embarrassed about sending flimsy contracts.
And if you ever need something to onboard your first hire, you say…
“I need a template for X right now. Tell me how to do it.”
Then you flip to the video where I show you. Done.
Or if you freeze on what to say when a client tells you she’s not happy about something in your program… you come to the Facebook Group and ask for help. Double done.
So if you want to….
- Get the most affordable price on ALL the legal stuff you’ll EVER need inside your online business.
- Receive ongoing support from a former attorney who used to run a health coaching business online (aka I get you)
- Immediately get this process going once you hit the pretty button below
Then now’s the moment where you say “I’m ready to feel like a legit business owner” — and then act like one by punching in your details…
Ready to go?!
Purchase the Ultimate Bundle™
(She) breaks down that barrier of all the legal jargon that is so confusing to help you understand truly what you need in your business, what you don’t, and how to make sure you have everything you need to protect yourself. I could not recommend the Ultimate Bundle™ more because Sam is the best in the industry and I recommend her to everyone I know.CEO and Founder of Deeper Than Money
I can go back to all the content in the course, and I can chip away at my business. It feels good. It feels good to be confident and have a resource. I definitely ask questions in the community and it’s great to hear from other practitioners in the field as well as getting guidance from Sam, and she’s been really great about that. I can’t recommend it enough. The Ultimate Bundle™ has been amazing for my business.Women’s Health Dietician at Hormone Healing RD
Once I got inside the Bundle, the first thing that was awesome was that everything was clarified. I can now confidently say I know what I need legally in my business from A-Z….If I have anything that trips me up, I can go to the private Facebook group.Conversion Copywriter & Email Strategist
Sam’s Bundle is something I constantly revisit in my biz. Any time I am updating my terms, prepping legal for a new program, or needing to send invoices, I find myself logging into the bundle. It’s truly my one stop shop for so many things in my business. And ultimately, it relieves huge amounts of stress and anxiety knowing I have it.Strength Coach, Biz Mentor, & Influencer
Questions? Let me help…
“Ok, I’m in. Remind me of the deets?”
Ready to go?!
Purchase the Ultimate Bundle™
“Sam, this is a lot of money! Do I realllly need this?”
Here are your other options, considering there’s a 100% chance you’ll have to buy all this legal stuff at some point (it’d be illegal not to):
You can buy templates a la carte elsewhere…. but it won’t be enough. You won’t have video trainings to walk you through as you fill it out or teach you what every section means in case clients challenge you with questions (like the Bundle offers!)
AND you’ll be left in the dust the next time your client doesn’t pay her bill or you find out your IG caption just got copied again.
With the Ultimate Bundle™, you’ll get video trainings and support via Facebook so you can navigate all that, plus more.
You can hire a lawyer to draft these up… and it will cost you upwards of $500/hour. You also might walk into their office and not know what to ask for. And they might not get what you do!
Nevermind all the nuances of online business. You can listen to the coaching industry and wait to do this… then have no clue how to deal with your first disputed payment. Then between complaints from your irrational customer & desperate SOS Voxes to your friend,
you’ll click on the “terms and conditions” link Leadpages had auto-populated on your checkout page. You’ll realize it links to nowhere. And realize you have no legal ground to stand on.😬
Melissa was hesitant to spend money on this too…
“When I first came to Sam for legal support, I wasn’t really ready to spend money on legal templates yet. I had some contracts from my training program that I had already spent time customizing to work for me.
I looked at free website disclaimers and privacy policies online, and I debated back and forth about using one, but knew I wouldn’t really feel confident using a free one.
Eventually, I decided to purchase the Ultimate Bundle™ because I started thinking about things over the lifetime of my business. The Bundle did seem like a big investment before I’d made any money as a business — it was a big portion of my startup costs — but over the lifetime of business, this is something that would be assisting me for many years to come.
The Bundle is really well put together and professional, and Sam is really responsive. The customer service for the Ultimate Bundle™ is really good — I’ve emailed her questions and she gets back to me right away.”
Stephanie leaned on the Private Members Group when dealing with PayPal disagreements…
“I invested in the UB pretty early on in my entrepreneurial journey. At the time it was a stretch for me, but I really wanted to do everything right in my business. I had just invested in a professional website and all these things so I really wanted to make sure my contracts weren’t just DIY contracts I found online, piecing them together.
There were lots of things in that Bundle I knew I would use, if not in my first year of business, my second or third.
I’ve had instances in my business where I had to go through PayPal disagreements and things that stressed me out.
Something that comes with purchasing the Ultimate Bundle™ is you gain access to Sam’s Facebook Group. I can’t explain how grateful I am to be in that group…
When I was going through my legal issues (that can come up for every business owner), it was really nice to have other women in the group who had gone through something similar give me advice.
Sam was there and made suggestions too. She was in my inbox and I felt so held and taken care of. The fact that she had this level of hands-on-ness with issues that were rising in my business, even following up to see what happened kinda wants to make me cry right now.”
Evin realized this is better than buying templates a la carte…
“When I went to look through Sam’s offers, I was thinking… ‘maybe I’ll spend less money and just buy a few a la carte templates. Just the ones I need right now’…
But then as I was looking through everything included in the Ultimate Bundle™ I realized there were a lot more pieces than I even knew I needed.
I needed my full business to be legally legit. Not just my contracts.
And now I just feel completely safe now in my business as a whole.
Any coach, any online business owner — I would absolutely recommend this. I have not seen anything out there as comprehensive. Where you get Sam’s amazing and loving customer service, where you get every question you need answered. Even a year after I bought the Bundle, Sam’s still available to all of her customers for questions and support. I’m thrilled I made this investment. It’s such a no-brainer now. And I highly recommend it.”
Love Life Coach
Ready to go?!
Purchase the Ultimate Bundle™
Still not sure if the Bundle is PERFECT for you?
You’re ready to make your online business legally legit™ if…
- You’re brand new to business. And you’re the “I like to do things the right way” type. You want to legitimize your biz and play by the rules before making your first dollar.
- You already have a thriving business with lots of clients coming in. But you’re starting to add more elements like retreats, affiliates, & group programs. You’ve been using templates you got from previous coaches and have been pulling bits-and-pieces from other people up to this point. You know you need more to be fully legally protected — especially now you’re more visible (and vulnerable!) than ever.
- You’re CEO-ready. You’re not here to build a hobby — you’re here to change lives (and your own in the process). You know a solid business needs a solid foundation.
- You’re actively trying to sort out your legal stuff, but the results have been frustrating. You spend lunch, searching “what needs to be in my website policy” on Google, but what they’re saying doesn’t apply to your business. You know you need an agreement for your checkout page — you just don’t know what. Maybe you’ve purchased a template off LegalZoom. But you aren’t 110% confident you could explain what each clause means.
- You don’t want to phone it in. Blindly filling out templates to fit your own business is fine, but you’d rather understand how you’re running your business from every standpoint. Knowledge is power, and the CEO in you wants all the legal knowledge she/he/they should know as a biz owner.
- You’re aware that getting legally legit™ can result in more sales. Just ask Bundle student, Amanda, who said she’d have earned $30,000 sooner if she bought the Bundle earlier. You’re excited to blow the ceiling off your own earning potential next.
- You’re stoked knowing that the Bundles is SO implementable, 15 minutes from now, you could have your website policy filled out & ready to go.
If you said yes to at least 4 of those 7 points, then I’m confident to invite you inside The Ultimate Bundle™.
Ready to go?!
Purchase the Ultimate Bundle™
Who’s the Ultimate Bundle™️ NOT for?
- This program isn’t for people looking for personal legal advice or who need to hire their own attorney. Although Sam is A attorney, Sam isn’t your attorney and won’t be able to provide you with personal or business legal advice if you get the Bundle.
- If you’re looking for someone to handle all the legal steps and backend stuff without you being involved, you’re looking for your own attorney, not the Bundle.
Getting legally legit™ is a non-negotiable
The Ultimate Bundle™ uncomplicates the process
You’ll be scrambling, looking for templates like this at some point. Why not implement at the most affordable price legal stuff like this will ever be?
If you’re wondering if you should spend your hard-earned dough on a business mastermind, promising 5-figure months instead…
I get it.
I spent $32,000 on stuff like that my first two years. So this probably doesn’t feel like a no-brainer atm.
Don’t expect enrolling in the Ultimate Bundle™ to feel like the obvious choice until:
- you’ve watched the “registering your business” module and realize you can totally do this on your own tonight. And you don’t have to pay some online website $250 to do it for you.
- you feel like you’re protected from every angle. Rather than getting plagued by the anxiety other online entrepreneurs will experience anytime a student’s unhappy with their results (it WILL happen).
- market the HECK out of all your offers because you know you’re protected AF — and finally hit that first 5-figure or 6-figure month all the “cool kids” like talking about
THAT’s when it’ll hit you:
The Ultimate Bundle™ is the online program traditional school would have plopped you in if they knew you’d wind up an online entrepreneur
“Fear was holding me back from starting my business.
I love that this program feels personal and fun. It’s really easy to understand and work through.
Before purchasing I was overwhelmed, confused, anxious, and nervous, but as soon as I got started, all that went away!
The Ultimate Bundle™ has given me confidence to run my business like a pro.”
CEO & Founder, Elite Focus
This will feel intrusive, but someone’s gotta say it...
Truth is: there’s safety in not becoming an LLC, continuing to hack together janky contracts, and essentially — never getting legit.
It gives you an automatic “out.”
“Oh that business I wanted to start? That was just a cute idea. Guess I wasn’t serious ‘bout it! K-bye!”
It’s perfectly normal to be unable to picture all your success at this stage (even if you’re not new).
But the fact that I told you “every real online business needs everything listed on this page” and you still didn’t click to grab it all… 🤔
would suggest you don’t plan to have a real online business.
It takes some big kahunas to stop wondering “will my business even make it?” and decide to believe that it will (usually that’s the REAL reason behind someone’s temporary pause).
Thing is, I know that’s not you…
Aren’t you the one who left a cushy job to follow your dream?
And the one who totally rejects the “one size fits all” lifestyle?
From your track record, I have a sneaking suspicion your business is gonna make it if YOU’VE got anything to do with it! 😉
But if I’m wrong.👇
And if you already know your next step is just a pipedream, then I agree: it doesn’t make sense to buy The Ultimate Bundle™.
But if you’re really going to do this (and I think you will), then it’s time to make the whole thing real by…
- Grabbing the payment plan that gets you started for only $197! The lowest price you’ll find for something this comprehensive (literally, I checked).
- Getting immediate access to 10 legal templates (if I charged $800 per contract like lawyers do, that’s $8,000 but not for you!) & 35+ video trainings explaining all the jargon. Plus the bonuses.
Ready to go?!
Purchase the Ultimate Bundle™
Your “little online business” doesn’t want to be little anymore.
And with your track record, you my friend are the perfect person to change that.
I thank my lucky stars each day that I’m here, serving you, and doing this work.
I can’t even put into words how different I am as a human being because of how fulfilled I feel in the work I do each day.
I’m no longer living a life I want to run away from.
I invite you to join my community and fearlessly build a business that lights your soul on fire, too.
I can’t wait to help you get fearlessly legal <3