Protect your business with this website DIY Mini Disclaimer template [select whether you are a Business Coach/Entrepreneur or Health/Wellness/Fitness Coach], so people know exactly what you do and, more importantly, what you don’t. You can use this DIY Mini Disclaimer on your coaching materials, PDFs, blog posts/sidebars, marketing materials, handouts, presentations, eBooks, freebies & so much more!
WHAT IS A MINI DISCLAIMER FOR?
Basically, a mini-disclaimer (not the mac daddy Disclaimer that goes on your website, which you can find here) goes on your handouts, presentations, blog posts, freebies, obt-ins, sidebar of your blog, & so much more that lets people know who you are, what you do, and what you don’t do. A disclaimer sets the stage to protect you, your handouts, and your business practices online.
DO I NEED IT?
A mini-disclaimer is important if you…
- Write about things like growing your email list, creating online courses, sales funnels, marketing, social media & more
- Sell products, ebooks, handouts, worksheets, courses, etc.
- Send or hand out business info via handouts, worksheets, presentations, etc.
- Give presentations, or host webinars/talks
- Want people to use their own judgment before buying your products/services or using one of your affiliate links
- Want to look professional & set clear expectations
…because it’s your chance to give people the opportunity to decide if they want to read your stuff, follow your advice, & try your stuff. If they do, it’s on them!
- DIY Mini-Disclaimer Template — One (1) downloadable, editable .docx file containing a detailed mini disclaimer with fill-in-the-blanks to make your own.
- How-To Video Tutorial — a video tutorial (that actually shows you the document while I talk!) where I walk you through what each paragraph means (in English, not legal language) & where you’ll need to make changes. You’ll be comfortable and confident to make the Mini Disclaimer your own.
- Guidelines & Tips Guide — to let you know what to do with this document & how to make it your own.
- BONUS: you’ll receive my Legally Legit checklist to make sure you’re on the right track.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO ONCE I DOWNLOAD?
- Read the Guidelines & Tips Guide first.
- Next, fill-in-the-blanks! Follow along in my video How-To Tutorial which shows you where you need to put in your info.
- Add your personal info and make any necessary changes based on how you run and operate your business + website.
- Upload it to your site! I’ll even tell you where to display it & what it could be labeled as.
WHO’S THIS FOR?
- Business Coaches who work with, or market to, clients re: email marketing, online business, sales funnels, creating courses, & so much more!
- Business Entrepreneurs + Onliness Business #girlbosses who work with other entrepreneurs to build their businesses
- Health Coaches, Yoga Instructors, Fitness Coaches / Trainers, Nutrition Coaches, and Wellness Coaches
IMPORTANT: Please make sure to choose the correct template option at checkout. This document is a downloadable, customizable general template for you to make your own & to fit your business. Purchase of this or any other document from this Site does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Sam Vander Wielen. The documents, or anything on this Site, should not be construed as legal advice. You should have all documents you use or prepare reviewed by a local attorney to ensure they comply with State and local laws where you live and work. Sam Vander Wielen is licensed to practice law in New Jersey. Use of this Site, and purchase of any documents, are subject to these Terms & Conditions.
QUESTIONS? Email [email protected].