Can’t wait to see you at my new free class: Get Your Biz Legally Legit™!
Before you go, please watch this quick message with some important details about your masterclass:
⬆️ Click that play button above to hear me dish about my brand new live class!
Standing in line for coffee? Surrounded by noisy kids? Forgot to charge your headphones?! I got you.
Here’s the gist of what I said in the video:
- Yes! You just took the first step to getting legally legit™ in your business! You got this ☺️ The link to join me live is headed your way. (We’re whipping it up for you now, but it can take a few mins for that email to land in your inbox – if you don’t see the confirmation in the next 24 hours, please reach out to [email protected])
- Legally protecting your business is easier than you think. I’m going to walk you through it.
- Future proofing your business is actually the way to grow it.
- If you come to the live workshop you signed up for, you’ll have the chance to win prizes and ask me your questions live.
☕️ 10 attendees (5 at each webinar) who stay until the end of the webinar will get $5 Starbucks gift cards
☕️ 2 attendees (1 at each webinar) who are the MVP (Most Valuably Engaged Participant) in the webinar chat at each session will get a $20 starbucks card
I’m here to help you ditch the fear of messing up so you can confidently grow a business that’s legally protected (from contracts to policies to payments)!
Here’s what to do next:
1. Add to calendar:
2. Check your email. The link to join me at the live event is headed to your inbox.
If you don’t see it in the next 24 hours, email my team at [email protected].
3. Connect with me on Instagram!
I’ll be back in your inbox a few times over the next week so you know what to expect at Get Your Biz Legally Legit™ and to give you more info about my upcoming sale on the Ultimate Bundle™.
See you there!
PS. Want something to binge before your workshop starts? Listen to this week’s episode of my podcast, On Your Terms! It’s all about taking the 30,000 ft view of your business and how that’s been my secret to business growth…