The Legal Foundations Pack™ is a great start for any coach or service-provider looking to set their legal foundations first.
- DIY Client Contract Template — One (1) downloadable, editable .docx file containing a detailed coach contract template with fill-in-the-blanks to make your own.
- Mini Disclaimer Template — One (1) downloadable, editable .docx file containing a detailed mini-disclaimer template with fill-in-the-blanks to make your own.
- 2 x How-To Video Tutorials — 2 video tutorials for both the Client Contract and Mini-Disclaimer where I walk you through what each paragraph means (in English, not legal language) & where you’ll need to put in your personal info. You’ll be comfortable and confident to make the Client Contract and Mini-Disclaimer your own.
- 4 ‘How to Form Your Own Business’ video trainings
- What to Gather Before You Register Your Business
- Forming Your Business 101
- Sole Proprietorship vs. LLC — what’s right for you?
- How to Form an LLC
- Guidelines & Tips Guide — to let you know what to do with these documents & how to make them your own.
- BONUS: Legally Legit Checklist to walk you through step-by-step all the parts to registering your own business (the right way).
WHAT’S A CLIENT CONTRACT?
Basically, a client contract is a contract you send to your 1:1 clients before you start working together. It sets out the terms of your agreement in writing so you’re able to try to enforce it, if/when needed. Clients are more likely to take the terms of your agreement seriously if they know they’ve signed a legit contract with you. That means you get paid, protect your content and set healthy boundaries.
DO I NEED A CLIENT CONTRACT?
Do you want to get paid? Then yes! If you work with clients 1:1 & want to have clear expectations + rules, you should definitely put the terms of your agreement in writing. A client contract makes sure that you can…
- Get paid by setting out payment terms
- Enforce your refund policy, since it’s clearly spelled out in the agreement
- Protect yourself & your company with disclaimers & limitations on liability
- & so much more!
HOW LONG’S THIS GONNA TAKE?
Got 15 minutes? Then you’ll have yourself a legally legit Client Contract. Here’s what you should do once you purchase:
- Read the Guidelines & Tips Guide first.
- Next, edit the doc with your personal info! Follow along with my video How-To Tutorial, which shows you where you need to put in your personal info. You won’t need to do ANY legal writing – just contact info, personal deets and nothing more.
- Make any necessary changes based on how you run and operate your business + website.
- Use it with your clients! You can start sending this document to your clients in less than 15 minutes.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- Anyone who offers 1:1 coaching or services such as…
- Coaches (i.e., health, life, fitness, wellness, career, business, nutrition, dating, money, mindset, etc.)
- Service-providers (RDs, nutritionists)
IMPORTANT: This document is a downloadable, customizable general template for you to make your own & to fit your business. Purchase of this or any other document from this Site does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Sam Vander Wielen. The documents, or anything on this Site, should not be construed as legal advice. You should have all documents you use or prepare reviewed by a local attorney to ensure they comply with State and local laws where you live and work. Sam Vander Wielen is licensed to practice law in New Jersey. Use of this Site, and purchase of any documents, are subject to these Terms & Conditions.
QUESTIONS? Email [email protected].