This template is for you if you offer online courses on business, entrepreneurship, wellness, health, fitness, self-care, or food topics.
- Fewer refunds, miscommunications, and complaints.
- Getting paid, even if a customer cancels her credit card mid-payment
- Disclaiming liability so you can’t successfully be sued for just anything
- Keeping your costs low by requiring alternative dispute resolution (aka. arbitration)
- Link on the footer of your sales/landing page advertising or selling your course; AND
DO I NEED IT?
- Get paid by setting out payment terms
- Enforce your refund policy, since it’s clearly spelled out in the agreement
- Protect yourself & your company with disclaimers & limitations on liability
- & so much more!
- Guidelines & Tips Guide — a PDF guide that teaches you what to do with this template & how to make it your own.
- BONUS: you’ll receive my Legally Legit checklist to make sure you’re on the right track.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO ONCE I DOWNLOAD?
- Read the Guidelines & Tips Guide first.
- Next, edit the doc! Follow along in my video How-To Tutorial which shows you where you need to put in your info.
- Add your personal info and make any necessary changes based on how you run and operate your business + website.
- Use it with your courses, programs, or individual clients! You can start sending this document to your new clients in less than 1 hour from download.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- Health/wellness/nutrition/fitness coaches and entrepreneurs who offer online courses or other evergreen or instant-download documents, programs, or products!
- If you’re still not sure, email me and I’ll help you pick the document that’s right for you & your business!
IMPORTANT: This document is a downloadable, customizable general template for you to make your own & to fit your business. Purchase of this or any other document from this Site does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Sam Vander Wielen. The documents, or anything on this Site, should not be construed as legal advice. You should have all documents you use or prepare reviewed by a local attorney to ensure they comply with State and local laws where you live and work. Sam Vander Wielen is licensed to practice law in New Jersey. Use of this Site, and purchase of any documents, are subject to these Terms & Conditions.
QUESTIONS? Email [email protected].