This template is for you if you offer online courses or membership programs on business, entrepreneurship, wellness, health, fitness, self-care, food topics, mindset, money, career, or dating.
- Fewer refunds, miscommunications, and complaints.
- Getting paid, even if a customer cancels her credit card mid-payment
- Disclaiming liability so you can’t successfully be sued for just anything
- Keeping your costs low by requiring alternative dispute resolution (aka. arbitration)
- Link on the footer of your sales/landing page advertising or selling your course; AND
- Get paid by setting out payment terms
- Enforce your refund policy, since it’s clearly spelled out in the agreement
- Protect yourself & your company with disclaimers & limitations on liability
- & so much more!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THIS TEMPLATE?
- Guidelines & Tips Guide — a PDF guide that teaches you what to do with this template & how to make it your own.
- BONUS: you’ll receive my Super Simple Guide to Legally Protect Your Online Business to make sure you’re on the right track.
Got 15 minutes? Then you’ll have yourself a legal Client Contract. Here’s what you should do once you purchase:
- Read the Guidelines & Tips Guide first.
- Next, edit the doc! Follow along in my video How-To Tutorial which shows you where you need to put in your info.
- Add your personal info and make any necessary changes based on how you run and operate your business + website.
- Use it with your courses, programs, or individual clients! You can start sending this document to your new clients in less than 1 hour from download.
- Health/wellness/nutrition/fitness coaches and entrepreneurs who offer online courses or other evergreen or instant-download documents, programs, or products!
- If you’re still not sure, email me and I’ll help you pick the document that’s right for you & your business!
IMPORTANT: This document is a downloadable, customizable general template for you to make your own & to fit your business. Purchase of this or any other document from this Site does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Sam Vander Wielen. The documents, or anything on this Site, should not be construed as legal advice. You should have all documents you use or prepare reviewed by a local attorney to ensure they comply with State and local laws where you live and work. Sam Vander Wielen is licensed to practice law in New Jersey. Use of this Site, and purchase of any documents, are subject to these Terms & Conditions.
QUESTIONS? Email [email protected].
- Do I need legal knowledge to use this template? No, it’s designed for easy customization without legal expertise.
- Can I use this template for various types of coaching? Absolutely, it’s versatile for different coaching and consulting niches.
- What if I need to adjust the terms later? The template is fully editable to evolve with your business needs.
- Is this template suitable for online and in-person services? Yes, it’s crafted to cater to both modalities effectively.