Getting This Tattooed on my Forehead
I’m going to get this tattooed on my forehead:
Legally protecting your business has nothing to do with how successful it is today 🖋(pretend that’s a tattoo gun, lol).
In other words – you don’t need to wait until your business makes money, has followers, or has clients to do something to officially form and protect it.
I get more questions from people asking me when is the “right time” to file for an LLC. Or open up a business bank account, or get your client contracts ready to go than I do anything else.
Instead, I want you to think about 2 things:
- Are you ready to take on a client, if someone contacted you? Are you marketing your business already? (don’t focus on how successful you feel your marketing is)
- Where do you want your business to be 6 months to 1 year from now? Would that business need legal protection?
If the answer to #1 is “yes” or to #2 is “somewhere better than where I am now” then I’d encourage you to listen to today’s podcast episode.
In the episode, I’m walking you through four things you can do to set your business up for legal protection (and success) no matter where you are right now.
📣 Oh, and if you’re looking to take your next step to legally protect your business ASAP, be sure to:
- Download my (free) Legally Legit™️ Biz checklist to knock out these steps, with me by your side.
- Watch my free legal workshop “5 Steps to Legally Protect & Grow Your Business”.
- Checkout the Ultimate Bundle™️. It gives you all the legal contracts & policies you need, plus access to me in our Private Community for support, and loads of video trainings on every question you’ve ever worried about (like what to do if someone doesn’t pay you, whether you can work with minors, what to do if someone steals your content, how to form an LLC, how to get biz insurance & so much more). Learn more about the Ultimate Bundle here, and email me “I want the Bundle” and I’ll send you a link for $400 off, plus 3 free extra legal templates.