WHAT’S A COLLABORATION CONTRACT?
Collab your heart out with this fill-in-the-blank DIY Collaboration Contract template. This Collaboration Contract template is what you use when you and a bunch of other entrepreneurs want to run a giveaway, create a summit, or otherwise collaborate to promote or sell something, but you’re not creating a BUSINESS together. This collaboration contract is simply for business owners who want to collaborate with other business owners or solopreneurs to work on a project together.
For example, you and a few other friends decide you all want to jointly giveaway a freebie or course. You’ll each contribute a freebie or product and then promote each other’s Bundle together. That’s the kind of collaboration we’re talking about! <3
You can have your own collaboration contract in less than 15 minutes by easily following along with my video How-To Tutorial & filling-in-the-blanks. You can send it to 1-on-1 clients in no time! This template is for you if you offer 1:1 coaching, consulting, or creatives services (coaching, copywriting, website design, social media, etc.).
DO I NEED IT?
Do you want to still be friends after you collab? Then yes! If you have a business, and you want to pair up with someone else who has her own business to sell or promote something, you want to legally protect yourselves. Here are just SOME of the things addressed in a collaboration contract…
- Who’s contributing what to your collab, so there are no weird feelings or resentment later.
- How you’re each getting paid and who’s paying for the costs of the collaboration, so you don’t end up footing the bill.
- Who owns the content submitted to the collaboration, so you still rightfully own what’s yours at the end.
- & so much more!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE COLLABORATION CONTRACT TEMPLATE?
- DIY Collaboration Contract Template — One (1) downloadable, editable .docx file containing a detailed collaboration contract template with fill-in-the-blanks to make your own in 15 mins or less.
- How-To Video Tutorial — a video tutorial (that actually shows you the document while I talk!) where I walk you through what each paragraph means (in English, not legal language) & where you’ll need to make changes. You’ll be comfortable and confident to make the Collaboration Contract your own.
- Guidelines & Tips Guide — to let you know what to do with this document & how to make it your own.
- BONUS: you’ll receive my Legally Legit checklist to make sure you’re on the right track.
HOW LONG’S THIS GONNA TAKE?
Got 15 minutes? Then you’ll have yourself a legally legit Collaboration Contract. Here’s what you should do once you purchase:
- Read the Guidelines & Tips Guide first.
- Next, edit the doc with your personal info! Follow along with my video How-To Tutorial, which shows you where you need to put in your personal info. You won’t need to do ANY legal writing – just contact info, personal deets and nothing more.
- Make any necessary changes based on how you run and operate your business + website.
- Use it with your collaborators! You can start sending this document to your collaborators in less than 15 minutes.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- Coaches (i.e., health, wellness, business, money, life, love, career, nutrition, fitness and so much more)
- Consultants (i.e., Facebook ads strategists, nutritionists, RDs, speaking/PR, and more)
- Creatives (i.e., copywriters, web designers, branding, graphic designers, social media managers and more)
IMPORTANT: This document is a downloadable, customizable general template for you to make your own & to fit your business. Purchase of this or any other document from this Site does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Sam Vander Wielen. The documents, or anything on this Site, should not be construed as legal advice. You should have all documents you use or prepare reviewed by a local attorney to ensure they comply with State and local laws where you live and work. Sam Vander Wielen is licensed to practice law in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Use of this Site, and purchase of any documents, are subject to these Terms & Conditions.
QUESTIONS? Email [email protected].