March 4, 2020
What To Do if Someone Steals Your Content
What would you do if someone steals your content?
Or copycatted your Instagram posts? Would you know what to do?
Do you know what steps to take, how to react, or how to get your stuff taken down?
It never feels good when someone steals your content. But I can guarantee this: it feels even worse when it happens and you don’t know what to do.
In my new IGTV video, I’ll teach you the 4 steps you should take right away if you discover someone steals your content or copycats your stuff.
Hit “play” below to watch my new IGTV video so you don’t miss 1 of these really important steps or click here to pop over to Instagram to watch.
View this post on Instagram
Next Step: Watch my free legal workshop
If you’re ready to legally protect your business and have the legal knowledge you need to know what to do with difficult clients, watch my free workshop ‘5 Steps to Legally Protect & Grow Your Online Business’ right now by saving your seat here.
In that workshop, you’ll learn:
- How contracts can actually save your (vegan, GF) bacon — if you have the right one.
- What your website needs to be legally protected.
- How to keep copycats off your content.
- The mindset shift you’ve got to make if you want to actually grow your business without looking over your (online) shoulder.
- The only way to form your business so that you’re personally and professionally protected.
Ready to watch? Sign up for my free legal workshop right here:
For even more info on what to do if someone steals your most important business assets, check out my webinar What To Do If Copycats Steal Your Biz Content. In just over an hour, I’ll share with you all of my real-life experience and knowledge as an attorney about your rights when someone has stolen your intellectual or creative property.
Any questions? Drop me a comment below ??
So What Do you think?