How to Legally Start Your BusinessDo you really need all this legal protection?
I mean how does this thing even work?
If you get an LLC….do you need business insurance?
And if you’ve got all that — why would you even need a contract? What for!?
These key legal pieces:
- LLCs (registering your business)
- Business Insurance &
Are like ooey gooey layers of delicious lasagna for your business.
They all work together to legally protect you personally (keep those mitts off my Mini Cooper!) and your business in completely different ways.
Watch my brand-new IGTV episode on how LLCs, contracts + business insurance all work, how they complement each other, and how YOU can use them to holistically legally start, protect & grow your online business.
Watch the episode now by tapping “Watch IGTV video” on the photo above ^^ and give it a ? and a comment letting me know if it was helpful.
Bonus points: share it to your stories if it would help your audience get legally legit too.
Next Step: Watch my free legal workshop
If you’re ready to legally protect your business and have the legal knowledge you need to know what to do with difficult clients, watch my free workshop ‘5 Steps to Legally Protect & Grow Your Online Business’ right now by saving your seat here.
In that workshop, you’ll learn:
- How contracts can actually save your (vegan, GF) bacon — if you have the right one.
- What your website needs to be legally protected.
- How to keep copycats off your content.
- The mindset shift you’ve got to make if you want to actually grow your business without looking over your (online) shoulder.
- The only way to form your business so that you’re personally and professionally protected.