YOU DON’T HAVE TO BREAK THE LAW – HERE’S YOUR SIMPLE SOLUTION.
I want you to get to that feel-good place about your business, dreaming big and ready to grow.
Earning good money with your business isn’t about knowing #allthethings, it’s about investing in just what you need and not wasting time collecting a pile of freebies on your hard drive that you’ll “get around to later.”
Yeah, I see your poor little Downloads folder straining under the weight of it all…
I’ll be honest with you:
Legal protection for your business isn’t something you can afford to skimp on.
This ain’t the Wild West where “anything goes.”
There are actual rules for online business that you’ll get into serious trouble for breaking.
But how do you get *exactly* the legal protection you need for where you’re at right now, without wasting time or money on any extras?
Total Website Solution.
It’s the package I created for entrepreneurs just getting started — or in the early stages of their business, but without any legal protection — so they’ll have their “Big 3” requirements covered when they launch their website.
Because I want you to get to that feel-good place about your business again.
Because I know the value of these templates for protecting your business, I don’t run “sales”, so a bundle is the best — and only — way to save by purchase a group of templates at once.
Purchasing these three templates together in the Total Website Solution saves you $194 over buying them separately, so take advantage of the savings!
Read on to learn more about these super-easy-to-use (you can fill them out in 15 minutes or less) website policy templates…
What’s included in this template package:
If you own a business and have a website, then you definitely want to have #legally legit website policy templates, including a:
- Website Disclaimer – so people know exactly who you are, what you do, and what you don’t.
- Terms & Conditions – to lay out the rules of not just your website, but your checkout process and business, too.
Each of the templates included in the Total Website Solution comes with its own How-To Video Tutorial to walk you through how to fill out and understand your legal template. That way, you’ll know exactly what it means and be able to customize it to your business.
“I purchased Sam’s Total Website Solution bundle… all things I thought I could skate by without. However, in just putting them up on my website I instantly felt more protected, more successful, and totally set up as a legit business owner.
I think for so many of us we see the legal side as “boring” or “confusing” or “eh, I probably don’t REALLY need that.” But what I didn’t realize in working with Sam is that it wasn’t boring at all. In fact, it was incredibly empowering. It made me feel like the CEO of my business. It truly made me feel “legally legit” which in turn, empowered me as a coach. I will ALWAYS recommend the business owners in my life to Sam. She’s the BOMB.”
– Paige Schmidt, Coach
Let me break it down in even more detail for you. Here’s what you’ll get once inside:
- Fill-in-The-Blank Website Disclaimer Template — One (1) downloadable, editable .docx file containing a detailed website disclaimer template with fill-in-the-blanks to make your own.
- Fill-in-The-Blank Terms & Conditions Template — One (1) downloadable, editable .docx file containing a detailed terms & conditions template with fill-in-the-blanks to make your own.
- 5 How-To Video Tutorials — 5 video tutorials (that actually show you the document while I talk!) where I walk you through what each paragraph means (in English, not legal language) & where you’ll need to make changes. You’ll be comfortable and confident to make each of these templates your own.
- Guidelines & Tips Guide — to let you know what to do with this document & how to make it your own.
- BONUS: My video training on GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)!
BUT DO I REALLY NEED WEBSITE POLICIES?
- Collect email addresses and/or names for your email list; or
- Have a contact page on your site; or
- Send out emails to your list; or
- Run surveys, contests, giveaways or anything else that collects ANY personal info from people (name, email address, address, phone number, etc.); or
If you don’t have a website disclaimer (which isn’t the same thing as a health disclaimer, by the way!), you may lose your chance to legally disclaim liability and legally protect your business.
And without terms & conditions? If you don’t have those, forget about trying to protect your website’s content, intellectual property, refund policy, sharing policy, and so much more.
HOW DO I USE THE TEMPLATES ONCE I PURCHASE?
- Start with the Guidelines & Tips Guide first.
- Next, fill-in-the-blanks! In 15 minutes or less, follow along in my How-To Tutorial video where I’ll walk you through filling it out and translate what all that legalese means for you.
- Upload each template to your website! I’ll even tell you where to display it & what it should be labeled as to be sure it’s legally legit.
BUT WHAT IF I NEED CONTRACTS, TOO?
If you need the 3 major website policies AND contracts to work with clients 1:1, in a group program, or through a course, you’ll want to check out my Fearlessly Legal™ Ultimate Bundle program, which gives you 10 DIY legal templates AND access to my premium video library, Fearlessly Legal™. All 3 website policies are included in the Ultimate Bundle program — plus you’ll get all the contracts and video trainings you need.
WHO ARE THESE TEMPLATES FOR?
- Coaches (i.e., business, health/wellness/fitness, life, career, etc.); or
- Creatives (i.e., course creators, branding, web design, social media, bloggers, etc.); or
- Consultants (i.e., copywriters, digital marketers, etc.)
…who have service-based businesses.
I have clients who are business coaches, branding experts, health/wellness/fitness coaches and consultants, bloggers, course creators, business-to-business service-based businesses and so much more!
IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD ACHIEVE…
Once you’ve got your business house in order with the Total Website Solution templates set on your website, you could…
- Start attracting your first high-ticket clients (with a website that’s legally legit!)
- Offer productized services for sale on your website (because your T & C’s have got your back!)
- Publish bold, authentic content (because you know it — and you! — are protected)
So at this point, looks like the only thing holding you back is, well, you. Are you ready to start growing your business the right way? If so, I’ll see you inside the Total Website Solution bundle.
IMPORTANT: This document is a downloadable, customizable general template for you to make your own & to fit your business. Purchase of this or any other document from this Site does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Sam Vander Wielen. The documents, or anything on this Site, should not be construed as legal advice. You should have all documents you use or prepare reviewed by a local attorney to ensure they comply with State and local laws where you live and work. Sam Vander Wielen is licensed to practice law in New Jersey. Use of this Site, and purchase of any documents, are subject to these Terms & Conditions.
QUESTIONS? Email [email protected].