Protect your website + your business with this Terms & Conditions template, so people know exactly what your rules are & how you protect your business & your work.
WHAT ARE TERMS & CONDITIONS?
Terms & Conditions are the rules of your website, services, & products. It lets users know the lay of the land. What’s your return policy? What kind of payments do you accept? Do you have rules that people need to follow on your site? What about your intellectual property rights? It’s also your time to set out your disclaimers, limit your liability, and let people know they need to use their head before trying things you recommend. That kind of stuff. And so, so much more.
I’ve prepared a Terms & Conditions template for you that’s tailored towards the online entrepreneur. You’ll receive the template to download, fill-in-the-blanks, & post on your site!
DO I NEED IT?
Terms & Conditions are important if you…
- Write about things like health, food, fitness, self-care/mental health, medicine, money, business, holistic health, & more
- Sell products or services on your site (especially if you have a checkout process!)
- Need a place to let visitors know what the rules of use are
- Are a coach & want to be clear about the fact that people need to check with their physician/accountant/lawyer before using your advice
- Want people to use their own judgment before buying your products/services or using one of your affiliate links
- Want to look professional & set clear expectations
- Care about your work (aka intellectual property) being swiped
- DIY Terms & Conditions Template — One (1) downloadable, editable .docx file containing a detailed terms & conditions template with fill-in-the-blanks to make your own.
- How-To Video Tutorial — a video tutorial (that actually shows you the document while I talk!) where I walk you through what each paragraph means (in English, not legal language) & where you’ll need to make changes. You’ll be comfortable and confident to make the Terms & Conditions your own.
- Guidelines & Tips Guide — to let you know what to do with this document & how to make it your own.
- BONUS: you’ll receive my Legally Legit checklist to make sure you’re on the right track.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO ONCE I DOWNLOAD?
- Read the Guidelines & Tips Guide first.
- Next, fill-in-the-blanks! Follow along in my video How-To Tutorial which shows you where you need to put in your info.
- Add your personal info and make any necessary changes based on how you run and operate your business + website.
- Upload it to your site! I’ll even tell you where to display it & what it could be labeled as.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- Any business with a website that sells services or products
- Health coaches
- Online Creatives
- eCommerce Site Owners
- Entrepreneurs & more!
IMPORTANT: This document is a downloadable, customizable general template for you to make your own & to fit your business. Purchase of this or any other document from this Site does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Sam Vander Wielen. The documents, or anything on this Site, should not be construed as legal advice. You should have all documents you use or prepare reviewed by a local attorney to ensure they comply with State and local laws where you live and work. Sam Vander Wielen is licensed to practice law in New Jersey. Use of this Site, and purchase of any documents, are subject to these Terms & Conditions.
QUESTIONS? Email [email protected].