Start your relationship off right with your social media manager with this DIY Social Media Manager contract template. Your contract will be ready to use in less than 15 minutes by easily following along with my video How-To Tutorial & filling-in-the-blanks in thisDIY Social Media Manager contract template.
WHAT IS A SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER CONTRACT?
Basically, a DIY Social Media Manager contract is a contract you send to the person you’re hiring to be your social media manager, or, if you’re a social media manager, it’s the agreement you send to the person hiring you to manage their social media. This DIY Social Media Manager contract template addresses issues like:
- How much they’re paid + how
- What counts as “work“
- When you can terminate your social media manager
- How they’re to manage your passwords, login info
- What they need to do to protect your business’s confidential info
- Social media managers are independent contractors, not employees or representatives, of your company – SO important for legal reasons!
- & so, so much more!
DO I NEED IT?
Yes! A Social Media Manager contract makes it super clear…
- What your social media manager gets paid, why & when
- What counts as “work” they get paid for
- That you can end your relationship at pretty much any time!
- & so much more!
- DIY Social Media Manager Contract template — One (1) downloadable, editable .docx file containing a detailed contract template with fill-in-the-blanks to make your own.
- How-To Video Tutorial — a video tutorial (a screen share video of me walking you through the actual contract itself) where I walk you through what each paragraph means (in English, not legal language) & where you’ll need to make changes. You’ll be comfortable and confident to make the contract your own.
- Guidelines & Tips Guide — to let you know what to do with this document & how to make it your own.
- BONUS: you’ll receive my Legally Legit checklist to make sure you’re on the right track.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO ONCE I DOWNLOAD?
- Read the Guidelines & Tips Guide first.
- Next, fill-in-the-blanks! Follow along with my video How-To Tutorial, which shows you where you need to put in your info.
- Read through the entire document and make any necessary changes based on how you run and operate your business + website.
- Use it right away! You can send your contract to your social media manager within 15 minutes from purchase!
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- Any business owner who’s hiring a social media manager for her business.
- A social media manager who’s going to be (or has been) hired by a business owner to perform social media services.
IMPORTANT: This document is a downloadable, customizable general template for you to make your own & to fit your business. Purchase of this or any other document from this Site does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Sam Vander Wielen. The documents, or anything on this Site, should not be construed as legal advice. You should have all documents you use or prepare reviewed by a local attorney to ensure they comply with State and local laws where you live and work. Sam Vander Wielen is licensed to practice law in New Jersey. Use of this Site, and purchase of any documents, are subject to these Terms & Conditions.
QUESTIONS? Email [email protected].